For a better experience, click the icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.
Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Did you know there are creative ways to support Drexel University? Ways in which Drexel, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Drexel. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Make
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets
Don’t Know Where to Begin?
Ask us questions, or play with Plan-a-Gift™, our online interactive gift planning tool that's based on your goals.
Meet Our Donors
"I urge all alumni to consider remembering Drexel in their planned giving." Read More »
A gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
Learn More »